4500 olive, trees arranged in terraces, covering an area
of 19 hectares of marly, at an altitude of 450 m.
Our olives, which represent the typical Tuscan varieties of Frantoio, Moraiolo and Leccino, are carefully manually harvested.
The crushing takes place soon after the harvesting and our olive oil is cold-extracted, a processing method for top-quality oils carried out to preserve their chemical and organoleptic properties.
Our organically certified IGP Toscano, with its natural flavour, is rich in key nutrients (vitamin E, antioxidants, essential fatty acids etc.) essential for a healthy diet.
Thanks to its lightly spicy-fruity aroma, our high quality extra virgin olive oil is perfect for any dish: vegetables, meats, fish, etc.
And the quality is certified:
• Official supplier for the Hospitality areas of the Artemio Franchi Stadium of Florence since 2013
• Winner of the 2014 Colline di Arezzo - IGP Toscano competition
• Highest score (3 leaves) from the Gambero Rosso 2014 and 2016 Official Guide - afterwards, it was officially presented at the Verona Vinitaly Event.
• On the 2015 and 2017 “FLOS OLEI” guide of Marco Oreggia
• Selected by Slow Food as one of the best EVO oil in 2016/17
• Selected by Slow Food as one of the best EVO oil in 2019/20